Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
love
Saturday, March 6, 2010 | 0 Magic (s)
To Mummy,

You are not allow to leave me till the day i say you can. Because I Love You and i will NEVER stop loving you. I said NEVER and I mean it.

Why cant a day have more time...??? so tat i could spend more time with you... knowing that u had suffer so much and yet u didnt wan to tell us, hurts... hurt me much.... so so much... seeing u cry is my weakness. didnt know what can i do to help. say u so many times but it seems lik u didnt hear me... trying to grab hold of you so tightly but you keep letting it go....... i'm so scare,so afraid.... I cant help when u keep pushin us away....... stop pushing us away and let us face it with u. because u r e only motivation i had, to carry on study and work so pls dun make me stop.

You're the best in my life/the best in the world.

I Love You. Hoping and Wishing we will be together again in the next life time.

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens