Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

Relationship that's stuck
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 | 0 Magic (s)
Religion.

Stuck in between us, he's a catholic n I'm a Buddhist, this isn't the problem actually, till his parents said "if you want to be part of this family you have to convert in the future", "follow the family tradition, where the wife convert for the husband" I didn't want to convert cause I'm happy with my religion, my heart is there, with the god that I believe in. Converting wont make me happy.

I've already taken a step back, going Sunday church with them because they need to go on every Sunday and I want to be there to accompany him, he need to spend time with family and I want to spend time with him, so I gave in. I compromised. I follow them there, sit there quietly and not using any device and now I even pray together with them. I don't mind doing all that, really.

We were discussing about us, and you are being selfish! So selfish! You said you don't like talking about this topic because we will always end up unhappy and it could never be solved.

You said you will support me and has been doing it but I don't feel so.
If that's really so you would not quarrel with your parents but to talk things out with them and let them know what we want, hopefully they could understand us.

You said the one I'm marrying is you and not your parents but I don't think so.
If that's really so we wouldn't be discussing this topic so many times and its still unsolved. The worse things is you said the choice is mine and what ever route I take will have different outcome.

I don't mind you being a catholic, whatever religion you are in,it's your religion and I respect your religion. How can you always say that you have no choice being in this religion, it wasn't what you chose to be in. The best thing is I didn't even say anything about you being in this religion.

We are still 2, not yet together as 1. It's not the matter of being married or ROM, it's cause if we were together as 1, our hearts will sync and you wouldn't say the choice is yours etc.

If you really mean "I'm the one you are marrying not my parents" then you wouldn't care what ever your parents wants, you will let them know this woman is my wife I wouldn't want her to convert if she doesn't want to because being in this religion is what you folks wants and not hers and she has her own religion, forcing her into another religion she doesn't believe in wont make her happy. Beside that, it won't have any point in converting, if the heart is not there with the god. When you believe it it will be there, if you don't nothing will.
I told you I'm compromising and you ask me to keep compromising, if I'm marrying you, you will ask me to stop because you wouldn't wanna hurt me.

Seriously, I don't mind compromising, i dont mind to accompany you and your family to go church every sunday morning, but I thought I told you i am doing it and you would be very thankful and say "thank you dear,ok I promise I will try talk to my parents, ask them not to convert you because you will go church with us every Sunday." "Is it ok with you if things were to become this way, cause its the best I can think of" NO! In fact you didn't say that, instead you said "then can you keep compromising?"

If all these were to go on, I think it will be like what you said "If this keep going on I think one day you couldn't take it anymore and you would leave me." And yes I will.
"So how? If I leave you, you will go find other girl that is in the same religion as you? You will just let me go?"
"Yes, I will let go of you, wont hold you back."
My heart broke into uncountable pieces, you didn't even think of stopping me, holding me back to see if there is anything else to do to save this relationship. You GAVE UP.

Haven't even try and you gave up on us. It's only shows that we are not that in love. Or maybe you don't love me that much, after all I've done, thinking of ways to be nice and compromise.

Others will try to protect the one they love, their wifey, making sure their parents are treating her nicely.

Treat them the way you wants them to treat you. This is fake, it doesn't work.

I didn't listen to my mum's advise. She said "you won't be happy next time if you were to marry him, cause he has a sister to take care of when his parents pass away in the future." I told my mum that I will be happy, I don't mind helping him out, to take care of his sister. I believe I will be happy with him, I don't think his sister will be a burden in the future. If I believe I will be happy then I will.

After what he said, now I'm not only taking a step back but many. I hold back to the future of us and I even start thinking of how will it end if we were to really separate. If this goes on, the hearts that love will stop because I will have no more faith in us. I told him once, if one day we were to separate the reason would be his parents.

I love you......

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens