|
HELLO PEEPS! |
A story of my life. :) Thursday, September 24, 2009 | 0 Magic (s) It started all wif o'lvl.
I've got a very very very bad result. Which made me cry from e 1st look of it. Course choose me. Govt placed me in Republic Polytechnic. The skool gave me Operation Management but i dun wan. So i opted for other courses. In e end thy gave me Material Science. When days are getting nearer to e new beginning. We,"newbie" had to attend e toopid Orientation for 3 bloody day. Being a good gal for e 1st day. Skip e 2nd day due to too bored. Went for e 3rd day. Cuz we had to collect our new n ugly EZ-Link Card. But e main reason is to get to no our class. E 1st ting u needa no is which is ur class. Mine is W47G. Found tat little class of mine. Get myself a seat. And a guy was sittin in front of me. A guy named Aaron Teo. Dun no izzit from tat day onward but i found myself being.... Stared?Spy? in e class. I keep wonderin... izzit juz me or wat??? After awhile i didnt bother. Cuz i tot i'm juz too paranoid. At 1st i only no a few of my classmates or izzit juz one? The one i always talk to is Ewe. Cuz we were grouped in e same group for many lesson. She's e only one i talk to. During class time we used to have mass convo. I dun chat too,i only look at wat thy write.*laughs* Perhaps is i dun have tings wanna chat about if not i'm juz too shy. x) Thy added me in their MSN list. But usually thy dun talk to me. Dun no startin from wher n when. Tat guy chatted wif me in MSN. Break time asked me to go down wif them. Asked me wanna buy anyting. Disturb me when we chat in MSN. Always say someting to make me smile. Even for no reason. We always bum into each other when goin to toilet or from toilet back to class. One day,toopid skool got tis toopid fire drill evacuation. He suddenly walked up and asked for my number. Reason: when lost can contact each other. XD I believed him. A few classmates of ours laughed. I dun no why but i didnt care. Cuz i tot thy were talkin bout someting funny. A week of Holidays for us. Due to H1N1. Lessons continued through E-Learning. Tis made us chat more in MSN. Once i asked him "Do u always chat to ppl in our class?". He said "Yes,I lik to be in good term wif everyone." Reason for askin is cuz i found tat he always chat wif me. *laughs* Other ppl dun do tat,so it made me paranoid. Question again "I'm very sotong rite?" He said "You juz very nice to disturb". But after tinkin i agreed. Cuz tat's wat my frenz always do. As i dun get pissed off so easily(when playin). Dun no izzit good or simply dumb. *LOL* On a boring nite. We chatted alot. Xample: He asked "Wat kinda guy do i like?" My answer "I not sure eh. Never really tink bout it." He gave xamples "Tall,Short? Skinny,Fat?" I answered " Taller than me can aready. Den not too fat nor too skinny." I paused and added on "But i dun encourage smoker :)". He said "Smoking is not an addiction. In the Aaron's world." Blah blah blah.......... Someting made me sad. He cheer me up and made me laughed. The more we chat,e more he made me wonder and it made me ask more. Tat day he gave me a name "Candy shop" Tat nite he said he would quit smokin completely for me. He said i'm special to him. He said I'm unique in my way. He said I have a beautiful smile. He said he wanna see me everyday. He said he will do anything for me. We went Bugis for a movie,on a rainy day. Just e 2 of us. Watched "I Love You,Man." Cuz I dun go out wif my classmate,as i feel tat i'm not close wif them. I was late due to findin of my umbrella. I felt very very very bad. Cuz it's e 1st time goin out wif him and i'm late for so long. After movie we walked to suntec. Didnt xpect tat he'll brin umbrella. As e rain is not heavy and i didnt brin plastic bag. So we walked together in e rain usin his umbrella. Ther's one part which need to J-walk. I told him i didnt no how to cross and he asked if i need to hold his hand. One of his hand is holdin umbrella and e other my hand was grabbin his arm. After tat we walked to City Hall to take train home. It was only 9 plus pm. He asked izzit ok tat he send me home. I was shock n said i'm fine,i can go home by myself. But he insist on sendin me back. I said "No worries,tml u'll see me in skool,car wont bang me" *LOL* In e end,he stil send me back cuz he said it's very late le. -.- Reached my house downstairs,waitin for lift. I wanted to give him a hug. Cuz past few days when we chattin in MSN. He's MSN pm said "Damn my head feels heavy." So i asked him why? izzit coz of e previous day he drinks,not enough slp or coz he misses me? *LOL i was jokin only* He answered "2 out of the 3 options " Blah blah blah... .... ... He go bath. After tat we continue chattin. I asked him did he feel better? He said "Stil got a little abit heavy." "Coz i need some love." So i asked him to hug his mum but he said nobody's home. Den I hug him in MSN. As in write "H-u-g + emoticon" He very greedy,he wanted a real wan. *Laughs* I said "Stop foolin around" Cuz guess tat he gonna say he's foolin around wif me,tryin to disturb me. Cuz he keep make me laugh n habbii so wanted to do someting back for him. Juz simply wanted to return a favors. But In e end never give him tat real hug. Cuz no courage n some more suddenly got one auntie come,takin e same lift. I dun no am i dumb or simply innocent. I msged him n thank him but i stil tell him tat i actually wanna hug him. *LOL* He replied "Actually I wanted to hug u too and even wanna give u a kiss goodbye but e auntie down ther,so I shy." LOL! so sweet of him Ther's once suuddenly i'm cravin for Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice-cream He asked why dun i go down 7-11 buy? I said "I lazy go down,hahaz.." He said "Too bad my house too far or else i deliver it to u :D" I said "Den Thursday buy for me lo,cuz got skool ma."*i'm not serious bout it* He answered "But the ice cream will melt or not by the time i pass to u lol." I said "Lol. Dun need buy la." He asked "Why dun need me buy for you?" I answered "Cuz lata wil melt ma." He said "Yea true.Nvm sure got some other time can buy for u one" Blah blah blah... ... ... Next day in skool,e cravin is stil ther. He asked "You wan? i go down buy for you. :)" I said "Dun need la. So ma fan. Need walk up and down." He said "It's juz downstair." I answered "Nvm la,it's alrite,no worries. :)" After skool,we were walkin together to MRT station wif Meiyu&Waiyip.*classmates* When we walked til skool 7-11. He said "I wanna buy someting." So i followed him in,cuz tat time i stil not close wif my classmates. I stood in front of B&J's fridge. He was talkin on e phone. He asked "You wan anot?Which one?Big?Small?" I shake my head. He seems to not bother and he took e big one to e casher. I was lik "OMG!I was juz jokin u dun have to buy for me." In my heart:OMG!He's so sweet....!!! He said "Nvm la." Til MRT station. He told me he couldnt send me back home today. In my heart:huh?Dun have to send me la,i oso not ur gf.Lol. I told him i'm ok goin home by myself. But he feel bad bout it n apologised to me. *Laughs* When i reached Tiong Bahru,it was drizzlin. We msged when I'm on e way home. He was worryin bout me gettin into rain n get myself sick. I told him i'm gonna be fine,it's juz drizzlin.I'm strong,wont get sick one. He said i better dun,if not e towel gonna be on my head again.*Lol* Reached home,took a nap. Wake up,e 1st ting is *Ah Choo!*. I'm caught wif a little flu. I told him and he blame me.*Laughs* I assure him tat i'll be fine. He said "Dun lie.Wat if u kana H1N1?I'll be sad know?" I answered "Wont de la and why wil u be sad?" He said "Coz if u'r sick den u'll stay hm den i cant c u in skool den i'll miss u den i'll b sick myself. And u no wat's e sickness called?" He said " It's L.L.S. Ling Lee Syndrome." I asked "Wher got tis kinda sickness one." He said "New sickness just breakout one just a few days ago." I asked again "So can it spread/affect others?" He said "Not really.Coz only one person can get affected." I questioned "Is ther any cure?" He answered "Ya.. Ther r a few methods.1 way is tat e victim muz b constantly taken care by e person hu was e cause of it." I said "Den e other methods?" He replied "Its just simply a kiss:)" My MSN pm "Would you catch me if I fall for you?" His MSN pm "I would if you want me to (:" He said his job was born to make people smile. But ther's a certain passion in him tat wanna make me smile more. He is tired but he dun wana go slp. He said "Cuz if i go slp den cant chat wif u already wat." "I wanna chat wif u longer." I wanna go some wher bright."Heaven" He wanna go some wher dark."Hell" He said "Well if u dont wanna be separated from me i can always make exception and go heaven with u." I said "Dun need la. Juz come visit me often can liao." He said "I'm lovin tis faci." I said "You love tis faci?Hahazz." He quickly replied "Lol.I love you more." *O.o* After movie tat day,we walked together to MRT station more often. After tat day,after skool he send me home again. For no reason and I allow him to. Tat day it was rainy again,juz rite after skool. Both of us didnt brin umberlla. Reached Tiong Bahru plaza it was juz drizzlin. He quickly opened his bag n fetched out his small face towel. Place on my head,covering my eyes. Hand gently press down on tat towel,so tat e towel wont get blow off by e wind. I said "Aiyo,dun need la,i wont get sick,i'm strong! ^^.Beside i cant see the road." He answered "No,cannot.You juz be a good girl and u dun have to see." Tat day i gave him tat hug tat i owned. :) He purposely dun wanna call me LingLee or some other name but Love. He said "Very childish,dun wanna treat u lik a fragile little thing." "Wanna treat you as someone special." He said "I'll pick you up if u drop" I asked "How can you pick me up if we are not together?" He answered "I'm superman,i can sense." Yes,it does sounded toopid but to me it's sweet. It's someting tat not everyone would say. He said he dont mind substituing my bear. He said he seriously wanna be there for me. He said feel like a sick puppy without it's master. He said he wanna hear my voice the first thing in the morning. He said even if the whole world back away from me he wont and he will always be there for me. He said we are fated and meant to be. Yes,we are fated and meant to be. Yes,it's him Aaron Teo. Bcuz all i see in his eyes is me,the only one. He trust,believe,love and cherish me. He wanted me by his side every day and night, now and then. The first thing in the morning he open his eyes is me and the last thing in the night he close his eyes is me. It goes the same for me too. A house of our own F.A.M.I.L.Y. ![]() ![]() |
Post a Comment