Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
:(
Friday, December 4, 2009 | 0 Magic (s)
All I want is Y.O.U.
You dont have to be the best to be yourself.
Being with flaw is just so you,it wasnt wrong.
So why wanna be the best/"flawless"
The one I love is you, not your perfectness.
Loving you includes your flaws(expect smoking).
Doing what you can do is good enough.
Dont have to push yourself.
I'm not expecting anything from you.
So you dont have to worry that you'll dissappoint me.

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens