|
HELLO PEEPS! |
glad :) Sunday, March 14, 2010 | 0 Magic (s) Wednesday, 10th of March 2010. I left house at about 4 plus 5 pm, took train to Jurong East. Cause I'm fetching mummy from work!!! We went IMM for early dinner. Then we walked awhile and brought some clothes. I've brought one skirt :) and I've brought mummy 2 dress like clothes(she use it for slping, cuz the material very nice/cooling). Then we saw fish spa...!! So.... I suggested to try,it was 10min 5 buck per person. It's a little x but worth it. The fish spa to the both of us is a new experience. It was super ticklish and fun. Mummy put only a tiny little bit of her heel and she scream and laugh like mad..! hahahahaha..!! Dam funny.. We were the most noisy in the mall i guess.. LOL..!!! she didn't even do for 3min and she say she don't wanna put in her leg anymore cause she said it was super ticklish,tickler till her tummy also can feel. Den for me I place my heel in but didn't dare to let my toe touches the water cause it will be unbearable. The Auntie of the fish spa keep tell us to slowly put our legs in and she keep laugh at mummy. Super funny that i keep laughing at mummy too.. :D After everything,we trained back home. On the way, we chatted about her condition and she told me the fish spa made her laugh till her pain gone for a long moment. I'm super delighted to hear that. :) Had a GREAT day with her.
I Love You, MUMMY. |
Post a Comment