Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
:)
Thursday, June 24, 2010 | 0 Magic (s)
Finally, went out wif my gals... A real gals outing.. it was fun.. Thanks lots gals..!!! heheheh.. Went Haji lane and finally i found e shop tat i brought e ring tat i lost... but i dun tink they've got my size anymore.. :( nvm.. i'll buy other design.. :D We went there shesha..!!! OMG..!! can u believe it..??!! I actually took a few puff..!!!!! HAHAHAHAH..!!!

Aww... i needa save money for my cam man..!!! pls stomach pls dun be hungry.. LOL..!!!

I wan soooo many stuff..!!!

I wan Canon S90.
I wan Van's shoes.
I wan ring from Rabbit shop(Haji lane).
I wan new cardigan with hoodie.
I wan a new bed. Actually is I NEED..!!! LOL..!!
I wan tat blanket.
I wan go oversea.
I wan Magnum Gold mp3. Or maybe a new phone wif loads of memory is better?
I wan shirt that is short but big.
I wan pant/shorts.
I wan watch movies.
I wan bagsss.
I need more Bra....!!! oops..! hahahah...

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens