Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
Saturday, April 10, 2010 | 0 Magic (s)

Hello everyone :)
I'm weiqi :)
Ling's Laopo :D
Nice to meet all the readers :DDD
Due to her laziness , So I helped her .
Or else she gonna close her blog anytime !
I'm here to save this blog :)


This week Tuesday Ling went to Marina Barrage .
She went there with her Girlfriends :D
Got her lovely WEIQI :)
She made sandwiches for everyone !
&Also she bought Japan Cucumber !
I believe she enjoyed :DDD


This week Friday ,
She met WQ , A , Bx , SS &WJ at Tiong .
Headed to watch ' Date Night ' while waiting for TZ .
Then we headed to TZ's house .
Before that A &Bx leave to meet BF .
Monoploy , Zen , chatting :D


I hope all readers enjoyed !
Sorry if it bored :D
I will improve !

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens