Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
hmm...
Saturday, July 24, 2010 | 0 Magic (s)
I don't think you want me to be independent....

I've been think through a lot of things... Trying to be independent, the more i try the more i felt the drift......... I know, it's just between me and my paranoid but i just couldn't help......

I'm learning to be independent in every way... Having my own thinking and opinion. Letting you do everything that you want, not bothering you. Just like I'm single. I felt like I'm keeping a distant from you, felt like I'm drifting myself away from you. DETACHING.

Doing so much for you, it's because I'm willing to but sometimes outcome wasn't what I expected. Who to blame? No one. Sometimes I just felt so stupid for behaving this way, cause no one will appreciate. Putting myself in others shoe and letting myself to be last. Can't I just be a little more selfish? No, I can't. I just couldn't bring myself doing it. :(

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens