|
HELLO PEEPS! |
:( Sunday, December 5, 2010 | 0 Magic (s) You don't need me.. You've got ur friends and that's enough for you.I don't know why am I so stupid to ask u u wan me to go find u anot. I shouldn't even tink of it.. Cuz in e end I'm e only one tat is sad.. Chances given but it's being thrown away. For wat I care so much in e 1st place. For wat I always wanna spend my time wif u. U always has time for ur frenz and urself. You still can even ask me how come I'm at amk or how come I go all the way there.. Tis tells me tat u nv listen to wat I said... As always u will nv rmb wat I said.. Nv listen to me.. Nv even bother.. YES..! I'm greedy. It won't satisfy me just to meet u awhile. I ask for more... Many more of ur time. The time that u couldn't give me.. When u've got ur frenz and drinks u where will tink of me one..??!! No MSG proves everyting.. No excuses. It has already show tat I've nv cross ur mind.. I always msged u 1st den u reply. But U even take a long time to reply me...!!! I've given up again and again... And once again I give up hope. Disappointment is just too big and too great.. I couldn't take it. Why do I have to torture myself..??! I hate myself for loving you. |
Post a Comment