Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
:(
Sunday, May 8, 2011 | 0 Magic (s)
There so many thing to say... but didn't know where to start......


You said u dun lik e change that i've made.. becuz now theres isnt anyone to control u (smoking)... but it seem lik its already lik this from the start... isnt it? u said u are a social smoker.. u smoke when u wanted to and u dun when u dun wan to. be cuz u will only ask me when u wanted to... and i'll always say yes/ok... but to think of it.. can i even say no..??? NO i can't... becuz thy will always help u... and if i reject them, then i'll be the bad guy... isnt it??? so lets just make the promise invalid. easier for u and me.. i wont get upsad, neither wil u.... it's a win win situation, isn't it great?


Have u ever tot of why i always go fetch u after work..?? I go serene center it's not just to eat ice cream..!! but to spend time wif u and see u... eating ice is an excuse... even when the time we meet is short.. but i dun mind.. becuz the time for us to be together cannot be argue anymore... u have work and i have skool.... i understand, so i take a step back...


Ytd, i lie down on the bed is becuz u r so excied but ur NEW speaker, then i've got nth to do so i lie down rite..?? some more b4 tat i told u i wanan rest. then i use laapy u say i not resting, where in e 1st place i said i wan to, then i rest liao u also say me...


You aksed me why that part of the bed is wet..?? isnt it obvious that it is my tear, since I've been lying down there.. even if i denied when u ask... Why I cried..?? becuz I'm feeling so sick and yet u can dun care... u can be so engrossed in ur NEW speaker and u can even slp... So of course I feel sad and I cried.... You dun have to tell me the reason... I know it all.... You are engross wif ur NEW speaker is becuz u wanna double check to see if it workings properly rite..??? You sleep is becuz u woke up early to go for bike practice then u lie down there then u fall a slp rite...?? and Some more I'm ignoring u rite..?? See, I know it all.. dun bother to explain. I'm already couging so badly, I breathe so hard to catch for air. Cough til i feel lik vomiting and felt so irritated by it... It felt so bad, the fluid in the nose flows the wrong direction, tat it hurts my nose so much.. It's just lik u jumped into the swimming pool and the water went up the nose. My throat hurts even when i yawn... It's been lik this for the whole day... You stil can not care... I know why... becuz u dun know rite..?? becuz i nv say... rite..???


Why do i have to be so angry...??? becuz u could't even see it when it so OBVIOUS...!!!!!!!!! GOD DAM IT...!


When u are sick or hurt, I would always buy medication for u, or at least i'll buy u liang teh.... didn't I..?? I'll make sure u take medicine or really cannot then i'll aks u to see doctor rite..???


I care so much a bout u.... but u..??? I though people always say.... Treat me the way that you want me to treat you.. So it's all bull shit..?? It only apply to fighting..??? U stare at me 1st, so i stare back at u...


Ytd, u kept asking me what time am i going home... if u wan me to go just tel me.... if u wan me to stay and dun bother aksing me wat time i wanna go....!


You're getting comfortable wif me rite..??? I knew it... Becuz I dun seem to be important anymore... I'm here just to satisfy ur craving... that's all...


Now I know how much I weight in ur heart......

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens