|
HELLO PEEPS! |
:( Friday, August 19, 2011 | 0 Magic (s) Now I know... I couldnt make you feel how important u r to me... i couldnt make u feel how much i love you. i couldnt make u feel i love u more than i love myself... i couldnt make u feel....... So now i know how suck i am.. how bad a gf i can be.. no wonder i had so many failed relationships... no wonder nobody wants to be my friends.. no wonder, so many no wonder.... I hate myself.. i hate myself for being indecisive.. i hate myself for being to dumb, stupid, silly and watever it is... i hate myself for being so soft-hearted...... I am trying so hard to be a better person.. trying so hard to catch up with u ppl.. trying so hard to chase after u guys... trying so hard to do everyting, everyting i can do. I REALLY HATE MYSELF...!!!!!!!!!!! F*** :(
|
Post a Comment