Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
Huggies
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 | 0 Magic (s)
I Love Hugs...


When I hug you means I love you... Because it feels warm and protected....


When I hug you from the back it shows that I'm trying my best to catch up with you and hope that you won't leave me.....


I wanted hugs from you, because I wanna to feel warm and protected... So I know that I can rely on you. You can be my safe house, my harbor.....


I always didn't like the idea of letting go... Because it makes me feel insecure..... But you and I need to breath.......


The warm feeling of arms wrapping around is so nice..... It just makes me feel like pausing that moment of time.... Because it's one of the most beautiful moment in life...


The protective chest that I lie on, with the heart beat of yours....


I wanna remember all this... I wanna make them into my wonderland... The wonderland of my own........

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens