Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
I've tried
Monday, August 22, 2011 | 0 Magic (s)
Today, we met out... I've tried my best to be happy. Because someone told me "Don't care about the past or future. What matters most is present. Just do your best. At least no matter what happen, You know you've done your best. Love is not a because, but a no matter what." I want to do my best to make you feel that I love you. I wanna do best best to give you all I can... but at the end of the day you asked "Does that guy like you?", you doubt me, again and again.......... :'( What else can I do? When you stop trusting me, then I think it's time for this to end.. Am I right..? I know i bring sadness, I know I hurt you, I know I could only bring you trouble.... I'm sorry.


I tried my best to tell you how much I love you... REALLY... Can you feel it..??? Why not you tell me what is the best way to show you... And I'll try my best to do it...


I tried my best to hold it... and I did it... I'm tired but I didn't give up.

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens