Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
:(
Saturday, August 20, 2011 | 0 Magic (s)
I found that I'm back to who I used to be in the past.. Kinda good and bad... I kept my mouth shut... again.... I isolate, set boundaries and tink a lot...

I'm tired... Tired of looking at the back view.. Tired of chasing at the back... Tired of trying so hard.... Tired of can't slp in the nite.. Tired of keep wanted to go out late at nite... Tired of so many things.... Just so tired.... Mentally tired............. :(

I wanna get drank.... drank by alcohol...

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens