|
HELLO PEEPS! |
random post at work. Tuesday, December 13, 2011 | 0 Magic (s) I looked out of the lab window. The trees around waved to me like saying hi to me.Looking out of the window, i looked up at the sky. Saw the clouds above me. So wonderful and amazing. Every second they changes shapes and moved along with the wind. They changes directions. The lower cloud moved faster then the higher clouds. Some are sort of greyish and the others are white in colour. There are different shapes and sizes. Some stick together and separates out. Some far apart n some so near to each others. Chunk and chunks of clouds.. I looked out of the window, looking far to the highway(AYE) saw many many cars passes by. Some toward this direction and some toward that direction. They cross pass each others. There are many colours. Red, blue, yellow green, black, white, silverish and mixture of a few colours. Comes with different shapes,sizes and types. I love highway, i guess i kinda know why. They didnt have traffic light! Hahaha.... Feel so... Comfortable but at the same time it makes me have more time to tink about my life. Good or bad... I'm listening to one of the song that i love. Writing this blog of mine. Making it alive again. Hee.. Cuz they said i post too much nonsense in my fb status. So my tots will fill up thos blog instead of tat fb. I love you. I miss you. I want you. I hope u do too. |
Post a Comment