Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
:/
Sunday, September 27, 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
I've got many questions in mind. Dont know which to start with.

What have i done that i have to go thorough this pain?

What have i done wrong in this love?

Have you told your family that we went separate? Who else knows about us? Cuz i haven told my family they have such high expectations of us. I didnt wanna tear down their dream. I dont wanna make them worry. So far only 4 person knows. Audrey, qingbao, daniel and Nerissa. All the others ask me things i also try to avoid even my mum. I lied.

Will we have a chance of being together again?
Will you court me again?

How are you coping with things?

Do you still love me?
Do you misses me? Think of me?


Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens