Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

you. us. me.
Saturday, September 19, 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
Everything that i do reminds me of you. The events that happened. Even lying on my bed closing my eyes. Takes me back to days where you were here.....


Its hard, i know. Its getting harder and harder.... It pains me every single day.

There are some things that are given out will never be return. Time. Love......... You will only hope that what you have done is worth while. I dont regret. I appreciate. Its willingly.

And now im still keep doing so. Its unstoppable. Thats why it hurts even more, every single day.

When ppl talk about us. I couldnt say anything, only answer he is buzy so its not possible. Dare not say the rest. Didnt wanna explain anything to anyone. Didnt wan it to become so real. Didnt wanna break down in front of them.

I cover it up and put up with a strong face. Putting up with a fake smile. Keeping my bleeding heart.

Even my family. I didnt wan them to think the way i imagine they would. Becuz it will hurt even more if they does so i would rather they dont know the truth.

Yes. Im running away. Im a coward in this love.

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens