|
HELLO PEEPS! |
courage Wednesday, September 16, 2015 | 0 Magic (s) I dont know where can i find the courage to.......Loving you so much... Too much perhaps... That forces you to leave me.... Saying goodbye wasnt easy as a b c. I have to, even it pains me. Wanted you to stay. Didnt wanna let you go.... Knowing that u will do better this way i will let u go.... It feels heavy becuz i love you. Becuz i know i love you so dam much, thats why i have to let you go. Becuz u will do better without me. I wan you to be who u tink u wan to be. Even i know you wont be mine ever again. Becuz i know u will meet someone better than me. You will love her. Even i hope that u will court me again. I will keep that dream with me, to myself. Where to find the courage to live in drama...where they hug their Mr Right so hard even when they were being pushed away... -Smile.. Even when it hurts..- |
Post a Comment