|
HELLO PEEPS! |
:( Tuesday, June 30, 2015 | 0 Magic (s) This is one of the time I'm up for a drink. Having so much in mind is not good for health man. I find that I had worked so much and hard recently that I needed to go to a bar and drink till my heart's content. Lik seriously. Lik don't bother weather if I'm alone or with someone. The work hard play hard is for really man.I have to be understanding, to understand every single individuals. Who's gonna understand me and comfort me? Its getting hard to breath down here but I have to carry on becuz I love........ To be strong and have the courage to continue. .. jiayou! Hold on to the end, I believe you will have a good ending that you deserve. Don't stop believing in fairytale, they might just exist for you, if you continue to believe in it. If its yours its yours. The love will come back someday, stronger. That you can't even handle but to just fall for it again and again. Just enjoy the drink for the moment and be patient. |
Post a Comment