Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
Dilemma
Tuesday, October 6, 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
Im in a dilemma of weather to give up waiting for your love or should i be giving my all in loving you. Sometimes i dont know if i should learn from drama. To be brave and love. To act like im the guy in this very drama of my own.

Im unsure if i work so hard for the love, will i ever get what i wanted to achieve. Becuz of the not sure i dare not do it. I wanted to hold you but i didnt have the courage. Why am i the one having this thoughts.

Are you going through what im going through now?  Why am i so troubled when im not even the one that started this r/s. You asked me for my hand and my heart but now u let me here alone. Left me broken. I felt cheated. Felt used. I felt like im not gonna believe in love anymore.

Seriously i dont know why we broke up. I dont understand it at all. When others ask me i cant even respond becuz i dont even know.

How i wish fairytales does exist....

23/365
-smilingcandyshop is feeling like a lost puppy without its owner-

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens