Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

counseling
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 | 0 Magic (s)
Had a 30min talk with my mum just now. She told me about many things and shes very concern about my relationship.

How it started? I was just complaining to her about my office job. Told her i wanna quit but the boss keep delaying me. Mum says what angie say was right. Dont let ppl push you, have to be firm on your ground. No means no. I have to think of my future and plan for it. Not to keep thinking about other ppl future. They are not living your life for you. Treat yourself better, that does not mean that you are mean to others. You have to do what you have to do.

I a half believer of fortune telling.... She was telling me aaron doesnt love me that much. Its obvious to her. His family dont even like me. They wont accept me. Maybe he have someone else in mind. I know i have to give up. I know i have to let it go becuz it will never be mine. Even if it does i wont lead a happy life but a tough one.

Lets start a new life from here. Right now. If that person dont cherish you. Take you for granted. Then you deserve better. Like you always believes, let them know you can live without them and better off without them. Make sure they regret what they have done to you.

Dont cry because it ended. Smile because it happen.

142/365
-lets stop here-
-smilingcandyshop-

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens