|
HELLO PEEPS! |
back in time Monday, December 28, 2015 | 0 Magic (s) This year Christmas (2015) im not lonely but rather empty. Went over to cu and join their party. There're many ppl and beer/soju... Everything else but not you...Facebook keep reminding me of our photos. It seems like last year christmas was only not long ago. Being in ur arms, you challenging me in drinkin soju but i refuse to drink too much becuz i know we had to get back to your parents place safely. I kinda like you intimidating me, i would feel shy in a way. Feels like a tease but not really. Nini. This yr xmas without you i feel lifeless after im back home from party. I open the door but no one bark at me. No one welcome me back. Im empty and upset but couldnt find anyone to console. Couldnt find anything to hug on.. To feel alive. We have tot of getting a new dog. To adotp one. But i couldnt find the courage to. Irreplaceable. I miss your cute furry dirty face. 106/365 -smilingcandyshop- 2008 - 21112015 |
Post a Comment