Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
29/03/2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 | 0 Magic (s)
Meet up wif my wonderful girls..!!! :)
We suppose to go Kallang Leisure Park but due to the rain we went Bugis eat steamboat and then we went Bugis streets walk walk. I've brought one pants and tee shirt. :) Finally, after so long :)
Though they keep bully me but still I'm habbii to go out wif them:) love you girls..!!!! I've brought them and myself a friendship band. All of us have different colours but same design. :D After shop we went Bugis Junction Mos to slack awhile,drink milk tea and headed home.

Post a Comment


← Newer Post
Older Post →


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens