Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
Re-post of this love of my life
Friday, August 19, 2011 | 0 Magic (s)
It started with getting O'Level result.
I've got a very very very bad result.
Which made me cry from the 1st look of it.
Its a course-choose-me ending.
Govt placed me in Republic Polytechnic.
The school gave me Operation Management but i dislike that idea.
So i opted for other courses.
In the end, i was given Diploma in Material Science.

When days are getting nearer to the new beginning.
We,"newbie" had to attend a toopid Orientation for 3 bloody day.
Being a good girl for e 1st day.
Skipped 2nd day, due to too boredom.
Went for e 3rd day.
Cuz we had to collect our new n ugly EZ-Link Card.
But the main reason is to get to know our class.

The 1st thing i got to know is I'm in class W47G.
Found tat little class of mine (a class would consist of 25 students and a facilitator)
Got myself a seat.
And a guy was sitting in front of me.
A guy named Aaron Teo.




Not sure if it started from tat day onward but i found myself being....
Stared?Spy? During class.
I kept wondering...
Izzit just me or what???
After awhile i didn't bother.
Cuz i tot i'm just too paranoid.

At 1st i only know a few of my classmates or izzit just one? ( me being too introvert)
The one i always talk to is Ewe.
Cuz we were grouped in e same group for many lessons and she's e only one I'm not shy to talk to.

During class time we used to have mass convo.
I don't chat in that group chat, I would only look at what they've wrote.*laughs*
Perhaps i don't have any common topic with them, if not then
 i'm just too shy.
Not sure when did it started.
That guy chatted wif me in MSN!
During break time he asked me to go down wif the others.
Asked me if i wanna buy anything from the canteen.
Disturb me when we chat in MSN.
Always say some stuff to make me smile to my lappy.
Even for no reason.
We always bum into each other when we are going to the toilet or from toilet back to class.

One day,the whole block were caught in fire drill evacuation.
He suddenly walked up to me and asked for my number.
Reason: when lost can contact each other. LOL! How can we get lost in school!?

And I actually believed him.
A few classmates of ours laughed.
I don't know why but i didn't care much either.
Cuz i tot thy were talking bout something else that was funny.


A week of Holidays for us.
Due to H1N1.
Lessons continued through E-Learning.
This made us chat even more in MSN.

There's once, i've asked him "Do u always chat with people in our class?".
A - "Yes, I like to be in good term wif everyone."
Reason for asking is, cuz i found tat he always chat wif me. *laughs*

Other people dont do tat, so it made me curious.
L - "I'm very sotong rite?"
A - "You just very nice to disturb".
But after thinking i agreed.
Cuz tat's what my frenz always do.
As i dun get pissed off so easily(when playing).
I' kinda dumb. *LOL*

On a boring nite.
We chatted alot.
Xample:
A - "Wat kinda guy do i like?"
L - "I not sure eh. Never really think about it."
A gave xamples - "Tall,Short? Skinny,Fat?"
L - " Taller than me can already. Then not too fat nor too skinny."
L paused and added - "But i dont encourage smokers :)".
A - "Smoking is not an addiction. In the Aaron's world."
Blah blah blah..........
Along the way something made me sad.
He cheer me up and made me laughed.
The more we chat,the more he made me wonder and it made me asked even more.


Tat day he gave me a name "Candy shop"
Tat night he said he would quit smoking completely for me.
He said I'm special to him.
He said I'm unique in my way.
He said I have a beautiful smile.
He said he wanna see me everyday.
He said he will do anything for me.

We went Bugis for a movie,on a rainy day.
Just the 2 of us.
Watched "I Love You,Man."
Cuz I dont go out wif my classmate,as i felt tat i'm not close wif them.



I was late due to finding of my umbrella.
I felt very very very bad.
Cuz it's our very 1st date and I'm late.
After movie we walked to suntec.
Didnt xpect that he'll bring an umbrella.
As e rain is not heavy and he suggested that we could share a umbrella. (his black umbrella, as he was holding it)
So we walked together in e rain using his umbrella.
When there's a need to J-walk.
I told him i didnt know how to J-walk across the road and he asked if i need to hold his hand.
So i grabbed one of his arm, since he asked.
After that we walked to City Hall to take train home.
It was only 9 plus pm.
He asked izzit ok that he send me home.
I was shock n said i'm fine, i can go home by myself.
But he insist on sending me back.
I joked "No worries, tml you'll see me in school, car wont bang me" *LOL*

In the end, he still insisted on sending me back cuz he said it's very late. -.-
Reached my house downstairs, was waiting for lift.
I wanted to give him a hug but i dare not.


[Cuz past few days when we chatting in MSN.
He's MSN pm said "Damn my head feels heavy."
So i asked him why? izzit cause of e previous day he drinks, not enough sleep or cause he misses me? *LOL i was joking only*
He answered "2 out of the 3 options "
Blah blah blah... .... ... He go bath.
We continued and I asked if he felt any better after bath.
A - "Still got a little abit heavy." "Cause i need some love."
So i asked him to hug his mum but he said nobody's home.
Then I hug him in MSN. As in write "H-u-g + emoticon"
He's very greedy, he asked for a real hug. *Laughs*
L -  "Stop fooling around"
Cuz guess that he gonna say he's fooling around wif me,tryin to disturb me.]


He kept a smile on my silly face.
Juz simply wanted to return a favors.
But In the end I've never gave him that real hug on that date.
Cuz I've got no courage n there's a auntie taking the same lift as me.
I dont know am i dumb or simply innocent.
I msged him n thank him and I even told him that i actually wanted to hug him when we were waiting for my lift. *LOL*
A- "Actually I wanted to hug u too and even wanna give u a kiss goodbye but the auntie down there, so I shy."
LOL! so sweet of him.


There's once i'm craving for Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice-cream.
He asked why dun i go down 7-11 buy?
L - "I lazy go down,hahaz.."
A - "Too bad my house too far or else i deliver it to u :D"
L -  "Then Thursday buy for me lo,cuz got school ma."*i'm not serious about it*
A - "But the ice cream will melt or not by the time i pass to u lol."
L - "Lol. Dont need buy la."
A - "Why dont need me buy for you?"
L - "Cuz lata wil melt ma."
A-  "Yea true. Nvm sure got some other time can buy for u"
Blah blah blah... ... ...



Next day in school, my craving still there.
A - "You want? i go down buy for you. :)"
L - "Dont need la. So ma fan. Need walk up and down."
A - "It's juz downstair."
L - "Nvm la,it's alrite,no worries. :)"

Since then after school we'll walk to MRT station together.
After school , while walking to MRT station wif Meiyu and Waiyip.*classmates*
He suddenly stopped at school 7-11.
A - "I wanna buy something."
So i followed him in, cuz that time i still not close wif my classmates.
I stood in front of Ben and Jerry's fridge.
He was talking on the phone.
A - "You want anot? Which one? Big? Small?"
I shake my head.
He seems to not bother and he took the big tub to e cashier.
I was like "OMG! I was just joking, you dont have to buy for me."
In my heart: OMG! He's so dam sweet....!!!
A - "Nvm la."

After we reaches MRT station he told me he couldnt send me back home today.
In my heart: huh? Dont have to send me la, i'm not your gf. Lol.
I told him i'm ok with going home by myself.
But he feel bad bout it n apologized to me. *Laughs*
When i reached Tiong Bahru ,it was drizzling.
We msged when I'm on the way home.
He was worried about me getting into rain and getting myself sick.
I told him i'm gonna be fine, it's just drizzling, beside that i'm strong and wont get sick easily.
He said i better dont, if not the towel gonna be on my head again.*Lol*


Reached home, took a nap.
Woke up, the 1st thing is *Ah Choo!*.
I'm caught wif a little flu.
I told him and he blame me.*Laughs*
I assure him that i'll be fine.
A - "Dun lie. What if u kana H1N1? I'll be sad know?"
L - "Wont de la and why will u be sad?"
A - "Coz if u'r sick den u'll stay home den i cant see you in school den i'll miss u den i'll be sick myself. And you know what's that sickness called?"
A continued - " It's L.L.S. Ling Lee Syndrome."
L - "Where got this kinda sickness one."
A - "New sickness just breakout one just a few days ago."
L - "So can it spread/affect others?"
A - "Not really. Coz only one person can get affected."
L - "Is there any cure?"
A - "Ya.. There are a few methods. 1 way is that e victim must be constantly taken care by the person who is the cause of it."
L - "Den e other methods?"
A - "Its just simply a kiss:)"


My MSN pm "Would you catch me if I fall for you?"
His MSN pm "I would if you want me to (:"

He said his job was born to make people smile.
But there's a certain passion in him that wanna make me smile even more.
He is tired but he dont wanna go sleep.
He said "Cuz if i go sleep den cant chat wif u already."
"I wanna chat wif u longer."


I wanna go some where bright."Heaven"
He wanna go some where dark."Hell"
He said "Well if u dont wanna be separated from me i can always make exception and go heaven with you."
I said "Dun need la. Juz come visit me often."

He said "I'm loving this faci."
I said "You love tis faci? Hahazz."
He quickly replied "Lol. I love you more." *O.o*


After the movie date, we walked together to MRT station more often.
The day after movie date, after school he send me home again.
For no reason and I allow him to.
It was a rainy day.
Both of us didnt bring umbrella.
From Tiong Bahru plaza to my house certain part wasnt sheltered and it's drizzling.
He quickly opened his bag n took out his small face towel.
Placed it on my head, covering my eyes.
Hand gently press down on that towel, so that the towel wont get blow off by the wind.
L - "Aiyo, dont need la, i wont get sick, i'm strong! ^^. Beside i cant see the road."
A - "No, cannot. You just be a good girl and u dont have to see."
That day i gave him that hug that i owned. :)


He purposely dont wanna call me LingLee or some other name but Love.

A - "Very childish, dont wanna treat u like a fragile little thing." "Wanna treat you as someone special."
A - "I'll pick you up if u drop"
L - "How can you pick me up if we are not together?"
A - "I'm superman, i can sense."
Yes,it does sounded toopid but to me it's sweet.
It's something that not everyone would say.

He said he dont mind substituting my bear.
He said he seriously wanna be there for me.
He said feel like a sick puppy without it's master.
He said he wanna hear my voice the first thing in the morning.
He said even if the whole world back away from me he wont and he will always be there for me.
He said we are fated and meant to be.

Yes,we are fated and meant to be.
Yes, it's him Aaron Teo, my sweetest.
Bcuz all i see in his eyes is me, the only one.
He trust, believe, love and cherish me.
He wanted me by his side every day and night, now and then. [I do too]
The first thing in the morning he open his eyes is me and the last thing in the night he close his eyes it's still me.
It goes the same for me too.
A house of our own, F.A.M.I.L.Y.




Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens