Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

I miss...
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 | 0 Magic (s)
I miss going marina barrage in this kinda of weather. Standing there, pulling the string that is tied with kite, having picnic with frenz, talking and taking pics, walking around the building... night time, go there slack, its good, cuz its dark n windy but of cuz it's best with car. :D I miss standing out in the sun, the wind blowing across my face and brushing it against my skin. It feels so nice and seems to make me feel alive. Though i might complain about the heat and stuff like that but i stil like it.


Love the sky tat is blue with chunks of clouds.

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens