Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

Spy
Monday, December 16, 2013 | 0 Magic (s)
I remembered how you looked at me. The look in your eyes can never be found elsewhere. Sincere, adore, bright, blessed, loved, me......

You will not look at others girls, no matter how pretty they are. You will stare at me deeply when I did not notice, when I turn to look at you...... You would pretend to be shy. You would continue to  "scan" at my face for awhile. You would look me in the eyes and tell me how beautiful I am to you and tell me how deeply in love you are with me.

Sometimes I would find myself staring at you too. You are just simply adorable to me, I just couldn't get my eyes off you. When you are asleep next to me, face so near to mine, I did not want to shut my eyes. I wanted to remember your face clearly, I wanted to make sure that face of yours is engraved in my heart. While staring at you, I would question myself "why am I so in love with you?"

You stared at me when we first met in class, that's why we are said to be "love-at-first-sight"

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens