Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

Monday, May 18, 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
When relastionship turn this way.....
I'm uncertain, its a 1st time where things changes this way. I'm not sure if its the right choice. Tried so hard to be someone I'm not.

Everything don't seems to matter much anymore becuz tats what you asked for. Everytime you asked if u have done something wrong that I'm behaving this way. No you did not, the whole problem is u didn't even do anything.

You freedom I give it to you. This means I care less about u, about us. You don't have time for me, I'm ok. This means that I'm being independent and we will drift apart as times goes by.

I stop being naggy. Stop behaving lik a child. Stop wanting your attention. Stop doing thing that I used to do.

Love change. Lesser reason to stay.

This is not what I sign up for.

I was wrong to judge the book by its cover. It always seems good when it started. Had that fantasy of you being the right one for me, vision of family and us in the future. Too bad that vision is just a glitch.

I'm just not good enough for you if not you will not ask some much more out of me. I had togive up myself for the one u love.

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens