|
HELLO PEEPS! |
I'm a fool Wednesday, December 31, 2014 | 0 Magic (s) Why so persistent when nobody's gonna understand you? After all it's not your life. Once a smoker will always remain as a smoker.Why do I get so upset? About what? Why so concern about such stuff? You always understand them and put yourself in their shoes then who's gonna do that for you? You are the one who's always willing to do things for them, but who's gonna be willing to do things for you? No one. Because willingness comes from one self. If you wanna do it no one can stop you. If you willing to do it, when nothing's said you will still do it on your own conscious. I thought me being this way is treating them with care. I thought i'm being tender. No, I am wrong, this only makes me become a unreasonable person. So why so persistent? I'm such a fool.
|
Post a Comment