Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
Cigarette
Sunday, December 28, 2014 | 0 Magic (s)
There's only 3 reasons to it.

Its either you break your promise to me
Or you lie to me
Or you are just finding excuses.

Disappointment.
You shld know me better than anyone else, I hate cigarette more than eating onions. When we just started dating, u know I don't lik so u said you willing to quit for me but I didn't force you so. You promise you would cut down and only smoke when you have gathering/party but I don't see it now. What is the point of telling me all these when you don't have the intention to do it?

E-cigarette.  Is there really a need? Although its not as harmful compared to cigarette but do you know what other effects it can do to your body as well?

Why do I care so much when you don't even listen to me? Just forget it lor. Smoke all you wants. I won't even give a single shit to it anymore. Seriously, no point for me to talk so much when nothing will be accomplish.

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens