|
HELLO PEEPS! |
The counting down Monday, June 29, 2015 | 0 Magic (s) 10 more days to our 6th anniversary. Sadly, we have become friend now.When there's will there's way. When you really wanna meet up with that person you will make sure you do. Apparently, I'm not that important to you, that's why you are able to not see me. I still rmb the day where you tell me "if you don't see me you will get LLS" but now, its just a memory tat I kept in me. I'm not the one that don't treasure this relationship, but why? Why am I the one to have this broken heart in me? I thought you are the one to give me happiness that I deserve. I thought you are the one to make me smile and not treat me like the others does. Its just a lie after all, its just a dream. Too good to be true. I shldnt have believed you back then. I shldnt have let you in. I shldnt have fall, and now I slam hard on the ground not knowing how to get up. Not wanting to get hurt again, I lie flat on the ground. Thinking of wat did I do wrong this time. I'm going through this heart break again. Who else can I trust? T_T |
Post a Comment