|
HELLO PEEPS! |
a little daily life Saturday, November 28, 2015 | 0 Magic (s) Ytd night wanted to take my medication before sleep but i fell asleep without putting my pillow properly. Lights never off and even door not closed. Lol. Just woke up and saw mum wrapping bread and she told me i never close door ytd night. Lucky she wake up to go toilet. Hahahahha.This week was so tiring.... Nini gone i felt so empty and lonely. Down wif fever for 3 days. Cough flu sore throat. Medication drowsy. Doctor gave me mc for 2 days but i still go work. Cuz i know if no work I'll have no money and i need that cash badly. Had too much bills to pay. For the 1st time i forgotten to oay off my handphone bill last month. Now bills are stacking and i cant stand it. I have the wanting of clearing it off. I rmb it used to be nini coming out to my bed every morning becuz she will go outside to pee. Every night when im back from home i would go in and check on every one including nini. Will touch her n sayang her before i do anything else. Now i feel waking up isnt so happy any more becuz she makes my day. I will smile when i look at her. I will talk to her and tell her shes very cute. She the reason to my happiness. When i reach home i go into the room i dont see her anymore. I cant get to feel her fluffy fur anymore. I dont get to spend sometime with her in the room anymore. Feel a little redundant to go into the room. When i reach home i will try not make loud noise becuz she might bark and afraid to wake those that are asleep but now it doesnt matter. I rmb how she will wait for food when i had my meals. Wait for jeslyn to drop food so she can have some of it. Rmb how i always called her in the house now only hear me calling jeslyn the little monster. Her name is like a taboo now. Nini i misses you extremely much. Its hard not to tink about you. Every single day. 76/365 -smilingcandyshop- 2008 - 21112015 |
Post a Comment