Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
nini
Wednesday, November 11, 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
No. I cant let you go. You were scare and shivering. I know. I am too. Seeing you not standing is hard enough for me. Anything else more than that kills me inside. You are a part of my life. Our life. My family. I cant lose you too. You are someone i shower my love. I've got no one else to hug. To kiss. The accompany. I needed you to be there to cover up my broken heart. If you are gonna leave me, im gonna be so exposed. Naked. Vulnerable.

-candyshop-

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens