|
HELLO PEEPS! |
:( Sunday, November 22, 2015 | 0 Magic (s) Nini....I hope you are doing fine up above. Jiejie misses you much. After you left i felt empty.... Its taking a toll on my body. Down with flu, fever and sore throat. Took medication but fever seems to be making fun of me... Mummy n daddy went out in a 1 day trip to malaysia. Joel and jeslyn is in the room taki afternoon nap. Im here alone in the living room writing all these becuz my phone is bullying me too. Wifi problem. Wifi keep flashing and dont allow me to off it. Restart phone no use. Service center is closed now. Have to wait till monday. Its such a nice afternoon to go out for a walk but without you why do i even wanna walk in the park? Tml is the day where your body will be cremated. I will scatter you ash in the sea. To free you from all the pain. Hoping that you can run freely lik how the ocean are. Missing your bark. Missing your presence. Everyday when i go into the room i would look for you but now it seems lik there is nth to look for. Everyday you will come out, ran pass me to go to the walkway and pee but now door doesnt even needs to be open. You are a piece of me, part of my life. I hold you dear. I miss you fur against my face. I miss touching you face and ears. I miss shaking you hands. I misses you extremely much. It breaks my heart putting you to slp. But it hurts me even more to see you in pain. It seems peaceful for you after the vet inject that liquid in you. There isnt much struggle and looks instant. Becuz i saw thru from your cold eyes. Jiejie always love you nini. 70/365 -smilingcandyshop- 2008 to 21112015 - till we meet again, over the rainbow bridge. |
Post a Comment