Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
missing
Sunday, November 1, 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
There never a day i stop missing you. Especially days like now. Rainy weather...... Becuz we used to hug so much, i miss the warm of ur arms, ur body.

I would look at your photo or listen to your voice almost every night before i close my eyes. Unless im dam tried that night, where i struggle to stay awake.

I miss having supper with you. I miss the food and drinks that u made for me. I miss slping beside you. How i wish you are here right now.

Maybe 6years is a long time. Every where i go i bound to thought of us. How heartaching is that.....

I miss you.
-candyshop-

Post a Comment


← Newer Post
Older Post →


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens