Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

Sunday, February 28, 2016 | 0 Magic (s)
Trying my very best everyday to not think about the past. Tyring to forget what has happened. Trying to love somebody else but i cant seems to get rid of the past. Its haunting me. I rmb those cheesy words you said to me. I rmb those moments of smile and laughter we had together. I rmb ben and jerry ice cream. I rmb you said you felt lik a sick puppy without its owner. I rmb during rp fire drill you asked me for my number. Reason was you afraid that we all would lost each other during evacuation and i believed you but the truth was you just wanted to have my number. I didnt know back then and they laughed at us. It was so pure and innocent back then. So simple. So pure. I rmb you say i cant be sick becuz you wanna see me eveyday if not you will get LLS but i tink now im the only one that get ATS. Uncurable. And will never be cure.

Looking back at those photos we were so happy. I envy the me in those photos. How i wish im back there.

Bet that you had other girl now. She will be the one that love you. She will be the one that u care about. She will be the one you bring out to and show the world. She will be the one you shower you love with.

I tried to drown myself with things. Colouring, knitting, dramas, music......... But nothing can fill up the emptiness in me.

Yes there are guys that interested in me. Im single but not available yet. Beside they are either too young or too old. Guess that I'll be forever alone.

Nini ah.. Jiejie misses you much. Misses you little body. Misses you fur against my face. Misses your silly face. Misses your bark. Misses you accompany. Im always proud of you, proud to show others about you. Even after you went over to the rainbow bridge. How are you doing? How i wish i could hold you now.

168/365
-smilingcandyshop-

21112015
-imissyounini-

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens