Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

:/
Friday, October 3, 2014 | 0 Magic (s)
I hate it when plans are spoiled.
You agreed to do it but after not long you gave up. Initially I thought you could do it with me. I thought we could do something together, and the idea of it excites me so much but then the dissapointment came fast too.
Yes, the hit wasn't big but it still hurts.
When I'm starting to love the accompany of you then you are leaving me so soon. Of coz I'm unhappy about it.

You keep emphasizing on earning money and getting your bike licence,  making me feel so small, so insignificant,  so pathetic. Yes, I know. Its ur goal, it's wat you NEED blah blah blah. But money will always be not enough. Bike licence, all u talk about is it. You feeling pathetic becuz u didn't have ur own transportation now but wats the big deal!? I see no wrong in not having a personal transport. Why are you so particular about it? You said its becuz of work but why can't just take public transport? Its just becuz u r lazy, becuz u hate waking up early, becuz u hate squeezing with others blah blah blah.... but sometimes I do enjoy the journey with you around.

You just don't get the main point of it. All I want is your accompany. Why is it so hard? I wants us to do things together so we can be as one. If you can lives your life good without me then why still keep me with you. Just give me up and let me be alone so I won't bother you and slow you down.

I won't be the one to open up to that. Becuz I need your accompany. I love you too much to give up on hope on US.

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens