|
HELLO PEEPS! |
:( Wednesday, October 21, 2015 | 0 Magic (s) Im not over you. :(
Ive told you how i felt but you didnt give me anything. I didnt know a single shit about you. Is that how you treat me? Is that how you suppose to treat a person with a true heart?
I wanted to know if i mean anything to you.i wanted to know the reason behind you desicion. I wanted to know if you still love me. I wanted to know if hmyou have loved me before.i wanted to know if we will have a future together. I wanted to know if you still want me. I wanted to know if our relationship mean anything to you. i wanted to know so badly.......
I couldnt ask. Couldnt ask for anything..... Felt so pathetic... I dont know why i have to make myself so pathetic. I dont wanna be a hindrance to you. I wanted to be strong and free too but i cant seems to let go. My heart keep holding on even my brain tells me that i shouldnt becuz you will most prob find some other girl. Becuz i dont find my worth. Becuz i dont tink you love me that much. Becuz i dont feel that u want me at all. Becuz i have no confidence. Ive got nothing to hold on to...
I still look at your photos. I look at our photos. I listen to your audio. EVERYDAY. I rmb how sweet it is. It always make me yearn for your presence more.
Its true..... Emptiness makes one heart grow fonder.
38/365
-candyshop-
|
Post a Comment