Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
rainy
Monday, November 30, 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
At this timing, its where the downpour starts. Im standing outside the house, looking down on the rainy road. It reminds me of us. How i wish to walk under then umbrella wif you, holding your hand... Feeling the warm n secure.

Lookin at the bus stop you use to wait for bus. I would wait for your bus to arrive and say the last goodbye. Wavying across, the missing start even before you were gone.

How i wish i could lie in your arms. Looking at your face. Loving every moment of you.

How i wish this rain wont stop....

I rmb how u used to shelter me.. During our first date... With your training towel... Covering my eyes.... On the days where we walk close together.... I miss those moments. Those smiles. Those quarrels. The accompany. You. Most of all i miss you.

Nini... Jiejie miss you too. Everyday come back to a home without you waiting is agonizing... I yearn for your presence...

Yes. Im a baby. Need someone accompany. Cant stand the loneliness. I hate myself for being this way.

Why do i have to rely on somebody. Cant i just live alone? I was alone before meeting you guys. And im was fine. Why do i have to ruin those peacefully time that i had. Shldnt have accept anyone. And just be alone. Now everyone left me and i cant get used to the loneliness again. What shit is this........

I can do it. I can be alone. Just dont think.


78/365
-smilingcandyshop-

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens