Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

half a year
Monday, March 14, 2016 | 0 Magic (s)
Its been half a year since we broke up. Didnt know time past so fast. It always seems like just ytd it all happens.

Ah fat say i inspired her but i dont tink im that great yet. Yes, i may have gone through alot but im sure others may have gone through more than i did.

I've learn many things from you. I appreciate you for making me stronger by breaking my heart. This makes me realize i have a life to live. I appreciate things that u didnt do and things that you did. It makes me see things clearer.

Falling in love again might be difficult for me and will take longer time for me to trust someone again but im sure the next time i fall in love again will be a better one. I learn from my mistakes.

Love is always blind and it always take 2 hands to clap. When you meet the right one for you everything will fall in place. Dont struggles upon the past but live life to the fullest. Enjoy every moment you can now, because time doesnt wait.  Free yourself up and do what you want, be the one you wanna be. Achieve your goal and walk towards your dream.

183/365
-smilingcandyshop-

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens