Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

080709
Wednesday, April 27, 2016 | 0 Magic (s)
Read many articles from fb that ppl posted. Many of it surround the word of LOVE.
"I still miss you. There, I said it." It's one of the most recent article I've read. Yes, no longer heartache, but time to time i misses us, I misses you. I've learnt to let go, so you could chase for over the happiness you deserved, where i always think I've made your life miserable. I hope one day i could truely give up and chase after the happiness i deserved too.

When ppl asked me about our relation, it doesnt hurt. I truely felt appreciative and happy because it happen. Though we have to part but at least its a nice way. People always ask who broke off with who? My answered is always the same "mutual". Its on both agreement, i tink becuz of it, it doesnt hurt me that much but misses every moment that we shared. I think thats what a matured relationship were.

Many times i came across some stuff and the 1st thing i tot of its you. I guess that 6 years wasnt a joke, it mean that qe have done many things together and many memories were created.

I've learnt to live for my life and to live to the fullest. Enjoying every moment in life, to have my alone time, to go overseas with friends and family. To know there are so many things that i can do without you.

Ive grown stronger and learnt to do things on my own. Not relying on others. Though many times i wishes someone to be there for me. I do  still look at your photos and listen to your recording. Its one of the sweetest gifts I've got from you.

I couldnt thank you enough. Thank you for all you've done and thank you for happening in my life.


227/365
-smilingcandyshop

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens