|
HELLO PEEPS! |
Striving hard hoping hard. Wednesday, November 5, 2014 | 0 Magic (s) Sometimes I just give up on trying, because no matter how hard I try things still remain the same.I've gave up on being so concern about everything you do. I kept telling myself do not interfere on ur matter, what ever you wanna do I will just say ok and that's it. Do not ask question. Every quarrel I learn to let go of some things. I stop telling you where I go and what I do till you ask becuz you don't seems to concern about it anyway so no point doing it. I stop asking about ur whereabout becuz it doesnt matter anymore. Whenever I needed you the most you are not there for me. Whenever I was hoping for your text but it nv came. I've told you what I need from you but Its not changed. I'm still not getting anything but square 1. It's always this questions.... have I not done enough? Or am I being greedy, unreasonable, not appreciative, not satisfied, asking too much of you???? Please let me know if I am. Yes, you are not a super bf but I'm not giving up on u. On us. I'm hoping, hoping that one day you will realize, one day I could see the one I'm hoping to see. |
Post a Comment