Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
:)
Friday, October 23, 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
Glad to meet you. Thank q for being a loyal reader. Dont get to affected by my words. Sometimes its just a gush of emotion when im noting down. Becuz of the feelings i couldnt express so i could only pin it here.

Many thoughts flowed through me ytd. I remembered many of our memories. I thought I've forgotten them.
I rmb we took coach together to genting, ferry to tioman, Plane to phuket, train to rp etc... I rmb whenever you are asleep beside me i would look at your face, i would touch them ( cheek, ears, eyebrown etc) with my eyes closed. So that i could rmb that face well. So that if i dont have my eyes anymore i could still recognise its you. I rmb how i always dream that when we buy a house of our own there will be a mini bar, a room of entertainment with sofa bed, Japanese bedroom style and a mini reading/slacking corner and beanbags.
The emotion in me keep crossing over each other. Happy and sad. Happy and sad. Not really sure what am i feeling.

The songs that we used to listen and sing together. Sometimes you would randomly hum songs. I rmb how i love to hug you from the back,  becuz i know how comfortable and heart warming it will feel. I rmb you love to have me lying on your chest but im always afraid that my hair would irritate you and im afraid that i would suffocate you. I rmb how we hold and hug each other to slp. I rmb how safe i felt to hide in you when slping. I rmb we drool on each other and u will always tease me. Im so used to your accompany, felt so comfortable and safe. Dont have to worry about anything, becuz i know even if the sky fall you will be here.

I rmb you will always burp which i hate the most becuz it stink but thats what makes me rmb. Thats what makes me feel that im not just any body. It remind me that im someone that you feel comfortable with.

They say your partner should make you a better person. 2 of them should support each other and make each other better. If letting you go will make you better, then i will.

Its true. "If i dont care i will not do anything" this happens lately and found that its true. Friends that are fake i really dont bother with whatever they say, only those that matter i keep in mind. Becuz i care thats why im willing to let you go and wait for your return.

The love has never been lesser. It only grew fonder in every emptiness. Our 1st date will always remind me of how sweet a candy could be. You and your black umbrella, me and my long skirt.

40/365
-candyshop loves ben&jerry's sweetheart-

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens