Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
:(
Wednesday, October 28, 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
Tummy upset... :( guess that i shldnt have ate so much. Stomach feels bad now. Omg. Regret.

Nowadays i feel like in some fat girl. Eating so much... Wonder if I've put on weight. I kept thinking that my tummy getting rounder n bigger as days goes by. Die. This is bad. Need do exercise but i wanted to start after my tattoo heal. So that the color will be nice and stay. Dont have to touch up if its good.

Exercise always makes me think of you. Tsk. This is bad.

45/365
-candyshop-

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens