Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
rain
Wednesday, December 9, 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
I love rainy days. It always reminds me of you. Especially night time n weekends. I rmb how we use to lie around in the room and rot. I rmb how sweet and warm you could be.


Nini i still misses you much. Whenever i got into the room i misses the spot where you always lie. Always felt that emptiness whenever i walk into the room.

Simply wanted a hug from someone but no one i could find. Not even nini is around to cure my emptiness.

87/365
-smilingcandyshop-

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens