Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
It's just you, and me.
Monday, December 1, 2014 | 0 Magic (s)
In short it's US but i wouldn't use that to describe the relationship between the 2 of us. It would be you, and me. It seems so close but yet so far away.

You have always makes me feel like you only need friends. When you have your friends you don't even need me to be around, everything is fine as long as they are around you.

I no longer know what is love between you and me. It seem like we are just comfortable with each other presence and not love. Used to the companion and staying in the comfort zone.

I keep trying my very best to let you be free, and i realize i'm being left behind. All i felt was empty and loneliness.

We have nothing to talk about, in fact you have nothing to talk to me. Don't you realize? i'm always the one doing the talk, there are no continuous conversation.

I'm not your everything I'm just a somebody. I'm not someone you feel comfortable to share trouble with. I'm not someone that you could talk about anything. i'm not someone that could bring you laughter. I'm not even able to be your friend.
I'm just someone that you feel comfortable to be with, without is fine too. I'm just someone e-x-t-r-a. When you need me I'll be there, and when you don't need me i can be placed aside.




I thought I know love, I thought finally I've got the meaning of it after going through so much but no, it's not that easy. Love is so simply, easy to spell and it's so strong in affecting one. But it's hard to determine if you have found the right one.

I could tell you "I Love You" as many times as you want to hear but it doesn't mean the same thing.
Love is the only feeling that couldn't be expressed. It's really really extremely hard to tell you how much i love you. Couldn't find words to describe.


Teddies don't hug back, but sometimes they're all I've got.

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens