Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
Life
Saturday, December 20, 2014 | 0 Magic (s)
Living life in a morderate-poor family is not easy.

With many problems on hand who can I ask for help? People will not understand the situation I'm in, by purely lookin at how I present in front of them they assume I'm all fine. Pushing me to do things that they want me to do. Do I not have a mind of my own? You didn't even try to understand me.

I have to always try to understand others. why is that so? am i not human...?!

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens