Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
past and present
Monday, December 1, 2014 | 0 Magic (s)
You never try to make me happy anymore. You stop gazing on me. We stop being together.

We are not that sweet and loving. We stop being US. I stop looking towards future.

It's true. They say that when the guys are courting you they give you everything and once they've got you they stop doing it.


Yes, I know you love me, but whats the point of saying to me "I love you" and not doing anything about it?

Nothing's gonna change...

Post a Comment


← Newer Post
Older Post →


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens