|
HELLO PEEPS! |
wonder Sunday, December 13, 2015 | 0 Magic (s) I wonder if you still read my blog.I wonder if you misses me. Misses us. I know you wont. Specially theres a new member at home now. New excitement. No room for me. Watched Korea drama for the past week "she was pretty" and find that its a very good show. It teaches ppl to be humble. To love friendship over anything else. To not give up. To grab opportunity that is there, do not let it slip away. Becuz you might not find an opportunity like this again. To love your parents even when they dont always put u "in the mouth"(keep talking about you to other) but they will always thought of you. I wish i could be the peeping girl too. I wonder does ppl really love another for more than 10 years even when they lost contact. X year later they met each other will they still be in love. |
Post a Comment