|
HELLO PEEPS! |
:( Thursday, June 2, 2016 | 0 Magic (s) Heartaches....The way he treated her was how he treated me.... It seems like he moved on without me long ago.. I am not anything to him. That 6 years was in vain.. It has become an experience and lesson to me and to him its just a past.... Why do i have to hold on for so long? Why am i so stupid to hurt myself again and again...? Its such a silly thing to do. I kept telling ah fat to not do it but i myself is doing it.. Why is it so difficult..? I guess to really move on from the past is to move into the new... But im not willing to risk anything yet. Im not ready.. I should be just like him. Forget everything by loving someone new. As easy as 123, but i just couldnt do it.. He meant so much to me... I always thought this 1 year of break up will make us a better person so we could be together again in a better way. That not wat it is from what im looking at. It just push us further apart from each other.. Maybe we are did not love each other that much. 263/265 -smilingcandyshop |
Post a Comment