Little Magic Girl


HELLO PEEPS!


Hey! Yo! Welcome! :)


THE MAGICS

1 year
Friday, September 23, 2016 | 0 Magic (s)
Hahaha! Can you believe it? I'm single for a year.. That painful 1 year.... Not a single day of rest.... Kept thinking about the past... When can i really let go and be happy?

I wish someone can treat me like how jung won treated pyo na ri. I wish to have those fairytale moment too. I wish that someone would love me more than i loved them.. I wish i could receive some one-sided love...

Tried so hard to look pretty and be nice. Worked so hard to make myself occupied and accomplish...

Felt so broken.. They scolded me for using that same old password but what to do.. Its easy to rmb and most of my acct is set as that numbers. Anyway it keep me in track if im always reminded that i deserve more than this. It keeps me going, to look for what i deserve and not settle for less. It keep me in mind that i can do better than that. What doesn't kills me makes me stronger.

1 year...

Baobei i still misses you.. Do wait for jie over the rainbow bridge ok? Missing you much lately..

Post a Comment


Newer Post
Older Post


Shop till you drop Random picked frocks Dress youself up Big Shopping Bag Sweetz Eighteen
Princess closet Princess Closet Geo Contact Lens